The insights, conversations and behind-the-scene news of Heather Headley.
So, I must confess: I have a few “guilty pleasures” and because we’re all friends here, I thought I’d confess “some” of them to you.
1. Hoarders – - can’t get enough of this show for some reason. My husband tells me that I’m crazy because every episode begins and ends the same…but I still have to watch.
2. Top Chef – - I wish there was a way I could eat the food, but I do love watching…and feeling the urge to eat while doing so.
3. Kitchen Nightmares – I think I’m always waiting to see if I’ve eaten at the restaurant they’re trying to help. Safe so far!
4. Small French Vanilla or Marzipan, Decaf, skinny lattes _ we have a little coffee shop in our town and in the winter, a warm latte just makes me so content (even though I shouldn’t have too many of them. My acid flares up with coffee).
5. Grilled Jerk Chicken wings – - at least I have them grilled or roasted – but shouldn’t have these either!
What about you…wanna’ share any of your guilty pleasures with us?